J’ai quelque chose de nouveau!
Nous allons apprendre les
chansons en français aussi!
Home Materials Include:
“There is really something special about your quiet
warmth, and how that translates into a children’s
class that is engaging while still feeling peaceful.”
Olivia C. (Raina’s Mom)
Kindermusik “Our Time: Wiggles and Giggles!”
Your little one pushes for chances to explore alone then clings to your side. A music and movement class that involves parent and child together strikes the right chord! “Our Time” treasures the
parent-child bond while seeking to engage the children directly in musical discovery. With “Miss Susan” leading the way, we will enjoy a carefully chosen balance of activities each week that will keep these little ones hopping!
Each week children will learn from their peers and older children, enjoying music and movement with percussion instruments, hoops, scarves, and more! Story time, family jams, dancing, musical play, happy singing – every activity encourages discovery and exploration, and fosters sharing and social skills too! “Wiggles and Giggles!”, this fall’s program, features songs, creative movement, dances, bounces,
stories, finger plays, and instrument play alongs that build your
relationship with your child or grandchild, as well as music and life skills!
|Mon. 10:00 – 10:45 am 1 spot left!||Sept. 11th – Dec. 18th (no class Oct. 9th)|
|Sept. 12th – Dec. 19th (no class Oct. 10th)|
|Tues. 6:15 – 7:00 pm 2 s pots left!||Sept. 12th – Dec. 19th (no class Oct. 31st)|
Fees (including Tuition, Home Materials and HST):
|One Child: $299 (one adult accompanies)|
|Two Siblings: $412 (second child’s tuition is half price); 2 adults may accompany|
|One Child reusing “Wiggles and Giggles” Home Materials from a previous sibling: $205 (one adult accompanies)|
|Two Siblings reusing “Wiggles and Giggles” Home Materials from a previous sibling: $318 (two adults may accompany)|
Benefits for Toddlers
Up until about age 3, toddlers are mostly learning by observing and imitating others. That’s why the magical combination of parent and child with other adults in a Kindermusik class becomes one of the best kinds of opportunities for using music to fuel a child’s learning and development.
- Language Development – Your child is on the edge of a verbal
explosion, and Kindermusik gives her lots of opportunities to
practice and develop those budding language skills. Singing and
vocal play along with Story Time, chants, and finger plays all help
stimulate language development in a fun and pressure-free way.
- Vocal Development– For toddlers, learning to use their voices starts with imitating sounds, playing with the many sounds our voices can make, singing short songs, and chanting simple rhymes – all with you as a model and
- Cognitive Development – You’ll be able to enhance your child’s growing comprehension and
cognitive skills through happy
classroom routines like coming to
get instruments and putting them
away, musical activities that invite
clapping and tapping to music,
and themes that engage the
toddler’s delightful sense of
curiosity and imagination.
- Gross Motor Skills – Toddlers on the go love all their
Kindermusik classes – we’re never still for very long! From
holding and shaking instruments to running and jumping to
stopping and going, you will enjoy being part of helping your
child’s skills blossom through a wide variety of creative
- Fine Motor Skills – At a child when your child is becoming more
and more independent, a little practice with smaller-sized
instruments, finger plays, and turning pages in a book means that
the hand muscles learn to cooperate more and more with the
- Social Emotional Development – There’s no doubt that your
toddler is becoming his own little person, but he still needs you as
his anchor of security. Kindermusik ensures your child’s healthy
social and emotional development through predictable routines
and special rituals, being around other children, practice with
sharing, and best of all, play time with you.
- Musical Development – Toddlers are delighted by music, and there’s no better time than in these early years to inspire what will become a lifelong love for music. From drumming to singing to dancing together, you’ll love how Kindermusik inspires your daily routines and strengthens the bond you share.
- Brain Development – “Miss Susan” is also your guide into how
each activity contributes to your child’s development.
Kindermusik engages in ongoing research about music and brain
development that keep us in the forefront of early childhood