Kindermusik Level One:
Ages Newborn to 17 Months
Miss Susan will be in touch with you at the beginning of April!
Tuesday 12:45 – 1:30 pm April 14th, and
I will “Zoom” to you online!
This is a special place for you and your little one to learn and connect with each other, and other parents and
babies, through music and movement. Making music
together enhances all areas of your baby’s
development. Learn more about your Baby as your Baby learns more about the world! Kindermusik Level One is for lap babies, crawlers and walkers. There are as many ways to enjoy each activity as there are little ones – everyone will have fun!
There are eight independent Level One units, each 7 weeks long, so you never have to repeat a session. Each unit features its own CD, Baby Book, Art Banners for your nursery wall, and instrument
especially designed for baby!
“Dewdrops” Celtic Spring Theme A garden of musical delights featuring toe-tapping Irish and Scottish tunes! Learn many ways to connect more deeply with your baby through fun activities you can do at home throughout the week!
Fee per Level One Program : $170 (Tuition $14.25 per class, Home Kit and HST)
($113 if reusing “Dewdrops” Home Kit from a previously enrolled sibling in the same program)
|“Dewdrops” Mondays 11:00 – 11:45 am
Online via “Zoom”
|April 20th – June 1st|
|“Dewdrops” Tuesdays 12:45 – 1:30 pm
Online via “Zoom”
|April 14th – May 26th|
• Language Development – You’ll hear lots of sweet coo’s and goo’s before your baby’s first words, and Kindermusik activities will help you develop your baby’s language skills through vocalization in response to music, hearing his name in songs, and exploring sounds with his own voice.
• Vocal Development – Being immersed in a bath of musical sound becomes the precursor to actual singing. Vocal play activities inspire your little one to begin to coo, babble, and hum – the beginning stages of learning to use the voice.
• Cognitive Development – Little minds present a big window of opportunity, a window that’s actually only open for so long. Simple musical play activities increase your baby’s brain development by locating sounds though instrument and object play and feeling a steady beat.
• Gross Motor Skills – One thing will naturally lead to the next as you expand your baby’s movement repertoire through activities that support rolling, crawling, and kicking during music, as well as sitting and standing independently, and later learning to walk, march, and dance.
• Fine Motor Skills – From discovering her hands to learning what her hands can do, your baby will thrive on playful activities with you that give her practice in visually tracking objects and teach her how to reach, grasp, and release those objects as well as to transfer them from hand-to-hand.
• Social Emotional Development – At a time when your child is becoming attached to you and just beginning to make her first connections with other people, Kindermusik helps you strengthen the precious bond with your child through cuddling, playing, humming, and dancing and also heighten the benefits of social interaction with others through side-by-side play and group dances.
• Musical Development – Whether you are bouncing your child to the steady beat or she is doing a fledgling “bouncy” dance on her own, your baby is primed and ready to benefit from an early introduction to music through exploring instruments, listening to sounds, and moving to music.
• Brain Development – “Miss Susan” is also your guide into how each activity contributes to your child’s development. Kindermusik engages in ongoing research about music and brain development that keep us in the forefront of early childhood music education.